Membership – NEW AND IMPROVED
General Membership is open to any person who supports the purposes and objectives of the Association, except persons currently employed or employed during the previous two years by the Association or other local, regional, provincial or national Association for Community Living.
Memberships are renewed annually and cover the period September 1 to August 31. Members will receive the new benefits outlined below and are encourage to come out and support fun events and fundraising endeavours.
- Tax receipt for $20
- Access to exclusive website offering discounts on various events and products (Good Job Program)
- $10 off CLASS golf tournament registration fee
- 10% off on CLASS apparel and swag items
- Reduced rate for CPR/first aid training
- Invite to Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Free entry into a draw for a chance to win a gift valued at approx. $400 (must be in attendance at AGM to win)
- Special access to educational materials and online courses e.g. legal rights, supportive relationships, end of life care, RDSP
- Recognition in the CLASS newsletter
- Members only newsletter 2x a year for the latest information on developmental services.