CLASS salutes a caring community!
CLASS is fortunate to have an ever-increasing number of volunteers who enrich our Association with personal talents, personality and enthusiasm!
5 Great Reasons to “GET INVOLVED”
- Increase your personal growth.
- Explore future employment opportunities.
- Obtain High School Community Service Hours.
- Share and use your talents and abilities.
- Develop a friendship, become more self-aware and give back to the community.
People Working with People!
CLASS supports and promotes the use of volunteers as an integral link to our communities. Volunteers join in our commitment to enhance the lives of people with intellectual disabilities.
Ways to Volunteer at Class:
- Help out at one of our special events and fundraising.
- Teach one of your hobbies or talents.
- Become a Committee Member.
- Develop a friendship.
- Develop a social connection and take someone out for a movie, coffee, dinner etc.
- Assist with one of our program activities such as arts and crafts, music, swimming etc.
- Volunteer in a residential setting, at the “After School Program” or in an Adult Activity Programs.
CLASS is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted please advise of accommodations measures you may require. Information received relating to accommodation needs will be addressed confidentially.
CLASS supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. Personal information will be used for recruitment purposes and collected as per Freedom of Information (F.O.I.) and Protection of Privacy Act, 1987.
Click here to get the Volunteer Form. For more information, please contact:
125 Dufferin Street South
Alliston, ON L9R 1E9
Phone: (705) 435-4792 Ext. 226
Fax: (705) 435-2766