The Community Living Association for South Simcoe (CLASS) provides services and supports to people with developmental disabilities in the Alliston, Tottenham, Bradford and Everett areas. We are just 50 minutes north of Toronto and less than a half hour from the heart of cottage country; an ideal site close to summer and winter recreation and just 40 minutes from Blue Mountain, Snow Valley and the ski hills of Mansfield.
Join our great team of Support Workers! The successful candidates will be energetic with a positive attitude and a commitment to help people lead fulfilled lives in their community.
Applicants must have a high school diploma and may be working towards or have earned a post-secondary diploma. Some experience or education in the Developmental Services or related sector is required. CLASS provides on-going training in subjects such as Rights, Best Practices, Medication Dispensing, Health & Safety, Dual Diagnosis, Ethics of Touch, Person Directed Planning, and NVCI.
We have Casual, Part-time and Full-time positions on days/afternoons and overnights. Your opportunity for a competitive wage and comprehensive group benefit plan is just a click away! Jobs@class.on.ca
Refer your friends and family and you can earn a $50 referral bonus! Some conditions apply.
CLASS salutes a caring community!
CLASS is fortunate to have an ever-increasing number of volunteers who enrich our Association with personal talents, personality and enthusiasm!
5 Great Reasons to “GET INVOLVED”
- Increase your personal growth.
- Explore future employment opportunities.
- Obtain High School Community Service Hours.
- Share and use your talents and abilities.
- Develop a friendship, become more self-aware and give back to the community.
People Working with People!
CLASS supports and promotes the use of volunteers as an integral link to our communities. Volunteers join in our commitment to enhance the lives of people with intellectual disabilities.
Ways to Volunteer at Class:
- Help out at one of our special events and fundraising.
- Teach one of your hobbies or talents.
- Become a Committee Member.
- Develop a friendship.
- Develop a social connection and take someone out for a movie, coffee, dinner etc.
- Assist with one of our program activities such as arts and crafts, music, swimming etc.
- Volunteer in a residential setting, at the “After School Program” or in an Adult Activity Programs.
CLASS is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted please advise of accommodations measures you may require. Information received relating to accommodation needs will be addressed confidentially.
CLASS supports diversity, equity and a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. Personal information will be used for recruitment purposes and collected as per Freedom of Information (F.O.I.) and Protection of Privacy Act, 1987.
Click here to get the Volunteer Form. For more information, please contact:
125 Dufferin Street South
Alliston, ON L9R 1E9
Phone: (705) 435-4792 Ext. 226
Fax: (705) 435-2766